← Cornerstone B.B Co., Ltd. JAPAN (CSBB)
CORNERSTONE B.B. CO., LIMITED
Auction Buying Guide
Cornerstone B.B Co., Limited provide online bidding system that allows you to see all acution sites in Japan including the major Auctions USS, CAA, TAA, HONDA.
There are more than 100 Auction sites that you can take advantage of. To make things more attractive, we have tried to provide one window operation for the customers which will include:
- Transportation from the auction site to the yard.
- Booking and shipping of your vehicle.
- Preparation of all the documents.
A. Export certificate.
B. QISJ ( Kenya )
C. Translation of export certificate (English).
- DHL for sending B/L to the customers after 100% payment.
Auction Advance 25%
||ADVANCE IN $
|| ADVANCE IN YEN
Your deposit will be refundable(Deducting the Bank charges) If you wish to cancel your Bid 2 hours before the actual Bidding.
*(Bank charges on both sides will be deducted)
All Bids will be received before 8:30am (Japan time). Bids after 8:30am will not be entertained.
Your deposit will be refundable (Deducting the Bank charges) If you wish to cancel your Bid 2 hours before the actual Bidding.
Your Bidding price will be considered Maximum until and unless directed by the customer.
PAYMENT TERMS :
- All payments are to be made directry to our Japanese Bank Account only.
- The Invoice will be issued after sucessful Bid.
- 25% is already deposited with the Cornerstone B.B Co., Ltd.
- 25% of Invoice amount will be paid by the customer with in two weeks after sucessful Bid.
- The rest of Invoice amount that is 50% to be paid within 10 days after the ship leaves.
- The B/L will only be released when 100% Invoice amount is paid.
- 100% of Invoice amount has to be paid within 10 days after the ship leaves the port of Japan.
- Otherwise Cornerstone B.B Co., Limited has the right to sell the vehicle to the other customer
- Without giving notice to the customer and the company reserve the rights to forfeit the given amount.
COST AND FREIGHT CHARGES/CALCULATION
Cost & Freight = Sucessful Bidding Price + Company Service Charges + Freight
Freight On Board = Sucessful Bidding Price + Company Service Charges.
COMPANY SERVICE CHARGES INCLUDE :
||(Auction fee by Auction site).
||(More, If the Auction site far).
||(Handling fee by shipping company).
||(Courier - Documents to the customer).
||Depend on M3
||(Size of the vehicle). (Charged by shipping company).
||Depend on price of vehicle
||(Quality inspection services Japan - Kenya).